E1: 77: Time Entry, P051121 is Ignoring the Pay Rate Associated with a Shift Code from the Union Rate Table P059121
(Doc ID 2807346.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Canadian Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Union Rates table, P059121, has an entry for union code and job type with one pay rate and another entry for union code, job type and shift code, with a different pay rate, time entry, P051121, is ignoring the shift code rate and pulling the rate from the entry with just the job type. If the incorrect rate is removed from the time card, the correct rate will populate once you save the record.
1. Enter a record on Union Rates, P059121, for a union code, job type with an hourly rate.
2. Enter a second record in P059121 for the same union code, job type and shift code with a different hourly rate.
3. Verify the processing option behind P050002A (time entry) is set up to pull the rate of pay from the union table.
4. Attach the union code, job type and shift code to an employee through P0801, Employee Entry.
5. Enter a time card on P051121, Time Entry, populating just the pay type, hours and work date, letting the hourly rate auto populate.
6. The hourly rate is the amount from the Union table for just the job type, ignoring the rate for the shift code.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document