E1: 42: Sale Price Based On Date Advanced Preference 18 Does Not Work Correctly With Inventory Commitment Preference
(Doc ID 2807385.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Sale Price Based on Date Advanced Preference 18 with Inventory Commitment Preference and Order Prep Day Preference the Sale Price Based on Date Advanced Preference does not take when you first tab off the line.
1) For BP 10 setup the Sale Price Based on Date Advanced Preference 18 to use Promised Ship Date as Price Effective Date.
2) Setup an Inventory Commitment Preference from BP30 to BP10 with 100% to fill.
3) Setup up order prep days for BP 10 for 2 days.
4) Activate Order Preparation Days in R40400 Preference Processing Options.
5) In P4210 Sales Order Entry set the Preference and Inventory Commitment Preference processing options and enter an order for BP 30. Note BP 10 defaulted into the detail as expected but the Price Effective Date was not set to the Promised Ship Date. Now change the quantity to 2 and tab off the line. The Price Effective Date is now equal to the Promised Ship Date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document