E1: 43: Vouchers Created with Voucher Match Process Workbench (P4314WB) Always Assign Document Type PV
(Doc ID 2807425.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Vouchers created via the Voucher Match Process Workbench always assign document type PV. The customer has indicated document type P3 in the version of Match Voucher to Open Receipts called by the Voucher Match Process Workbench. Document type PV is always assigned to the vouchers.
Steps to Duplicate:
- In the ZJDE0001 version of P4314 assign document type P3 to Voucher Document Type.
- In the ZJDE0001 version of P0400047 assign document type P3 to Voucher Document Type.
- In Purchase Order Entry (P4310) create a purchase order for a stock transaction.
- In Enter Receipts by PO (P4312) receive the purchase order in full.
- In Batch Voucher Entry (P0411Z1) create a voucher record to match the purchase order receipt.
- In Voucher Match Workbench (P4314WB) inquire on the transaction. Select View Voucher.
- Select the record and take the option to Perform Match.
- In Supplier Ledger Inquiry (P0411) note document type PV has been assigned to the voucher.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document