E1: 15: Free Rent Lease Creating Incorrect Payment Increase Prematurely For Lease Liability Amortization Schedule (P15171)
(Doc ID 2807431.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If A lease is created as a Free Rent lease, the Lease Liability Amortization Schedule is incorrect.
The Recurring Billing has a rent increase after a period of time. The increase in rent payment is reflected in the Lease Liability Schedule for a period prematurely before it should be starting.
- P1501 - Work With Leases: Create A “Free Rent” lease and specify commencement date.
- P1502 - Recurring Billing Revisions: Set Up recurring Billing including a rent step increase.
- P15171 - Work With Amortization Schedules: Set Status of lease to 10 using row exit (Status Change).
- P15171 - Work With Amortization Schedules: Create The Amortization Schedules using the Row Exit
- P15171- Work With Amortization Schedules: Review the Lease Liability Amortization Schedules using Row Exit.
- P15171 - Work With Amortization Schedules: The Payment amount In Lease Liability Amortization Schedule is incorrectly started early based on Recurring Billing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document