E1: 15: Payments At End Of Lease Liability Amortization Schedule Are Not Created If Free Rent Lease(P15171)
(Doc ID 2807720.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If A lease is created as a Free Rent lease, the Lease Liability Amortization Schedule is incorrect.
At the end of Amortization Schedule, entries are missing. The number of entries missing is the same number of Free Rent periods on the lease.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P1501 - Work With Leases: Create A “Free Rent” lease and specify commencement date.
- P1502 - Recurring Billing Revisions: Set Up recurring Billing
- P15171 - Work With Amortization Schedules: Set Status of lease to 10 using Row Exit(Status Change)
- P15171 - Work With Amortization Schedules: Create The Amortization Schedules using the Row Exit.
- P15171 - Work With Amortization Schedules: Review the Lease Liability Amortization Schedules.
- P15171 - Work With Amortization Schedules: The Payment Entries at end of Lease Liability Amortization Schedules are not created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document