E1: 42B: Inventory Commitment Preference (06) Defaults Incorrect MOT Value
(Doc ID 2807786.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne CRM Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Inventory Commitment Preference (06) to commit to different Branch Plants and also to default the Mode of Transport (MOT) then when a sales order is entered the correct Branch is selected based on preference set up and available inventory, however the MOT value always appears to come from the preference record with the lowest sequence number regardless of what branch is defaulted.
Steps to Duplicate:
1) P40306 Set up Inventory Commitment preference (06) for Branch 20 (sequence 10) and Branch 30 (sequence 20), each defaulting a different MOT
2) Make sure that both Branches have availability but Branch 30 has more
3) P4210 Activate Inventory preference
4) Enter Sales order for a quantity that can only be fulfilled by Branch 30
5) Note the inventory preference is resolved and correctly selects Branch 30
6) However the MOT is defaulted from the preference record with the lowest sequence which is for Branch 20
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document