E1: 17: Service Work Order P90CD002 Does Not Default Responsible BU When Create Case Entry P90CG002
(Doc ID 2807994.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P90CD002 work order does Not Default Responsible BU When created from Case Entry P90CG002
1. Create a Case P17500 P90CG002
2. Enter Related Business Unit on Case
3. Set P90CD002 Processing Option -> Default tab
16. Default Responsible BU from Case = 1
1 = Default Responsible BU from Case.
4. Client on Related Actions
5. Create a Service WO
Notice the WO Accounting Tab Related BU is blank
Error 3091 Business Unit Number Invalid
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document