E1: 05/07: Employee Daily Time Entry P051141 Cursor Moves to Form Header While Tabbing in Grid
(Doc ID 2808692.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the grid is formatted for P051141 Daily time entry and the user overrides the Job Step in the grid the cursor incorrectly moves to the top of the form (header).
1. From menu G05BT1 launch Employee Master Filter (launches Work With Time Entry by Employee Master P051191)
2. Find employee and choose row exit Daily (launches Daily Time Entry P051141)
3. Start entering time entry, make sure time tab through the fields, enter a job type that requires a job step (Invalid Job ID error needs to pop up on the screen)
4. Tab to the Job Step field and key in value.
5. Tab out of Job Step Field twice. Notice the cursor jumps to the top of the page under Personal Form
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document