E1: 42: P4210 - After Change of Sold To in Sales Order Not All Records for Held (F4209) Table Reflects New Address Book # in Supplier Number Field
(Doc ID 2808699.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer creates a sales order for customer "ABC" using P42101/P4210 version "A" which will place order in financial hold due to "FH" hold code on customer master. This creates a Hold (F4209) record with hold code "FH". Then, user inquiry in the order with P42101/P4210 version "B" which has Order Hold set to Hold Code E4 and make changes in the order. This creates a second hold (F4209) record with hold code "E4". Finally, the user using P42101/P4210 version "C" which has hold code E5 behind Order Hold TAB (P4210) and make changes in the order. This creates a third hold (F4209) record with hold code "E5". Then, user inquire sales order using version "A" and change the sold to AB#. The change in the order update supplier number in F4209 record for the record where hold code was "FH" only.
Customer wants to have all three record in F4209 reflecting changes of Sold To address book i sales order
- P42090 – Hold Code setup – FH, E4 and E5
- Customer Master for Address Book # 69547 and AB# 4243 has FH hold code in Customer Master Billing Instructions
- Create three versions of P4210: FH, E4 and E5
- P42101/P4210 Version FG – Create a new sales order and save it. See that sold to is AB# 69547. See order goes to “FH” hold code
- P43070 – Work With Held Orders. See one record for “FH” hold code is created.
- P42101/P4210 Version E4 – Using different version, make changes in the order. Populate Line of Business for example. Save it.
- See that it is going to E4 hold code now
- P43070 – Work With Held Orders. See one additional record for “E4” hold code is created
- P42101/P4210 Version E5 – Using different version, make changes in the order. Change Location in line #2. Save it.
- P43070 – Work With Held Orders. See that now, there are three record, FH, E4 and E5 hold codes.
- Now, user go back to P42101/P4210 version FH and do change the Sold To AB# in the header to value "4243". Save the order.
- P43070 – Work With Held Orders. See that, there are three record, FH, E4 and E5 hold codes however the FH record shows supplier # 4243 and the other two still show 69547.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document