E1: 43: P43214 Allows To Apply Stand Alone Landed Cost For Multiple Times When Personalize Grid
(Doc ID 2808767.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When personalizing the grid format, the Stand Alone Landed Cost(P43214) allows to display receipts which has already been landed cost applied during PO receipt in the Purchase Order Receipt(P4312). When click 'Find' icon in P43214, the receipt once disappears but it appears again anytime when switching the grid format. As a result, the user can apply stand alone landed cost for multiple times to a same receipt. Stand Alone Landed Cost is available for applying landed cost if it was not applied at the time of receipt.
- Create a purchase order with the landed cost rule in the Purchase Order Entry(P4310).
- Set the processing option #6 (Process tab) as 1 or 2 for the Purchase Order Receipt(P4312).
- In P4312, receive the purchase order.The landed cost is applied during PO receipt.
- Set the processing option #1 (Process tab) as 2 for the Stand Alone program (P43214: ZJDE0003). So the P43214 is for stand alone landed cost and it should displays receipts with no landed cost.
- Search the receipt with landed cost. No record fetched, which is correct.
- Apply the grid personalize. For example, change Order Number sequence to descending then save it.
- Back to P43214 and see the receipt is displayed even though it has already been landed cost applied at the time of receipt.
- Click 'Find' icon then the receipt disappears.
- However, if switching the grid format, the receipt appears again. As a result, users can apply stand alone landed cost to the receipt with landed cost.
- The receipt appears any time when switching the grid format, so the user can apply landed cost to the same receipt for multiple times.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document