E1: 42: Order Preparation Days Basic and Advanced Preference Profiles does not Use Workday Calendar (P00071)
(Doc ID 2809723.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Order Preparation Days Advanced Preference Profiles, the system does not take into account weekends or holidays in the Workday Calendar (P00071) upon calculating the Scheduled Pick Date (PDDJ).
- Set up the shop floor calendar (P00071) to exclude 'E' the weekend days during the month of January.
- Create an order preparation preference using a specified branch plant and item number.
- Activate the preference profile by setting it to a value of '1'.
- Setup the number of order prep. days to be 3.
- Create a version of the R40400 which has order prep. days set to '1'.
- Attach the preference profile version of the R40400 to the processing options in sales order entry.
- Turn on the processing options for Preference Profiles.
- Enter a sales order for the item and on the sales order header enter a requested day that falls on a Monday.
- Go into the sales order detail lines and enter the item number and notice that the scheduled pick days subtracts three days back from the Order Requested Date, but the date of the scheduled pick date included weekend days in the calculation which have been excluded on the shop floor calendar.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document