E1: ORCH: "DATASETNAME"."DATAREQUESTNAME".output from a Data Request is Not Available in Transformation Step of Subsequent Service Request
(Doc ID 2810062.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In tools release 9.2.4.x and later when a data request has a dataset defined , a variable named <DATASETNAME>.<DATAREQUESTNAME>.output is not available for mapping in the transformation step of the subsequent orchestration steps
1. Login into the orchestrator studio.
2. Click on Orchestrations and create a orchestration with multiple steps one of which is a data request.
3. Define a dataset in the data or form request.
4. Open the transformation step of subsequent service request.
5. In the values available for mapping check for a variable named <DATASETNAME>.<DATAREQUESTNAME>.output.
Tools Release update to 9.2.4.x or higher
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document