E1: 49: In-transit Quantity in F4963 Accumulated For Different Order Branch/Plant
(Doc ID 2810335.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an in-transit load with 2 shipments from different shipment depot and the same item is being shipped from both Branch/Plants, then the F4963-Load In-Transit table is updated with only one record. When the second shipment on the load is confirmed the F4963 is updated and the in-transit quantity (QTYL) now is the total for both shipments and the branch/plant has been updated with the branch/plant of the second ship confirm. The F49631-Load In-Transit Ledger shows 2 records, one for each Branch/shipment.
This only happens when the same item is shipped from both Branch/Plants. If the items are different than 2 F4963 records are created.
The problem is that if the quantity dispatched from either branch/plant is not delivered, like for example 0 quantity is delivered for either branch the disposition returns the total quantity of both shipments to the Trip depot of the load. It is not possible to return the individual quantities to each individual detail branch.
Steps to Duplicate:
1) Enter 2 orders/shipments for the same item in 2 different Branch/Plant
2) P4960 Build Standard In-Transit Load
3) P49640: Confirm first shipment and Note that F4963 and F49631 have been updated
4) P49640: Confirm second shipment
5) Note that existing record in F4963 got updated and now has Quantity (QTYL) as the combined quantity of both shipments and the Branch is overwritten with the Branch of the second shipment
6) In F49631 a second record is added for the second shipment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document