E1: 32: After a Change in the Configuration, Configured Item Revisions - P3210 Is Clearing the Related WO Number From the Configurator Master Table - F3201
(Doc ID 2810629.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a multi level CFG scenario:
From the top parent to the bottom MFG component (L0 to L1), when the top level configuration is updated, the L1 WO line is not written back to F3201 Configurator Master Table. And in F4801 WO Master, the connection in [Number - Parent WO Number Alias: PARS] to the top parent WO is lost, it is written as 0.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a muti level CFG setup.
- In P4210 Customer Service Inquiry, add a SO fort the top parent CFG item. After selecting the configuration, save the SO.
- Check the row exit Config related order and notice the rel WO number. Check in P48013 Work With Manufacturing Work Orders, select on the related SO number and see the parent order is populated for all the lower level WOs.
- Come back in P4210 and select one line of the previous SO, go to SO detail revision, take the row exit to kit/configurator.
- P3210 Configured Item Revisions opens. Change any option of the configuration. Back in P4210, save the SO.
- Check in P48013, select on the related SO number and see the parent order is 0 for all the lower level WOs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document