E1: 41: Inventory Transfer (P4113) Creates Item Branch Record "On the Fly"
(Doc ID 2810949.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Inventory Transfer (P4113) returns an "Item Branch Record Not Found - WARNING" (121D) and allows the item branch record to be created.
The client is expecting a hard error "Item Branch Record Does Not Exist" (0294) which prevents it from creating an Item Branch (F4102) record on-the-fly.
Item Branch Record Not Found - WARNING (121D)
Cause. . . . . The item branch record entered does not exist.
Resolution . . This is a warning message and the item branch record
(F4102) referenced will be added when you press enter.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Item has a record for Branch 30 but not Branch 10
- Item Availability Inquiry shows 5 units in Branch 30 and no inventory in any other branch.
- Transfer 1 unit from Branch 30 to Branch 10 which has no Item Branch records. Two warning messages appear:
- Item Location Record Not Found (0678)
- Item Branch Record Not Found - WARNING (121D)
- Save the transaction.
- Check Item Availability Inquiry and confirm that the Inventory Transfer created a new record for the item with Branch Plant 10.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document