E1: 07: Taxable Gross Adjustments Not Posting To F06166 And F06136 For Tax Types M And N When Running Final Update (R07250)
(Doc ID 2811304.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When processing an interim payment for an imputed income payment, the taxable gross wages should be increased for tax types M and N.
When reviewing the tax detail and the F07353, the taxable wages are properly displayed. After running final update, however, the tax records (M & N) are in the F06166B and F06136B but they should also be in the F06166 and the F06136 tables. Because of this issue, taxable wages are not being reported correctly.
1. Create a Pennsylvania (PA) Employee with tax area residence set to 390170136, tax area work set to 390914295, work tax area source = N, School District Code = 09210.
2. Create an Interim for the employee. Do not enter a Pay Type.
3. Go to Form - One Time Overrides and add a Benefit for 5000.00 Click on OK
4. Click on the Calculate Button, then click on cancel.
5. Go to Form Exit then Tax Overrides, override all taxes to be 0. Click on OK
6. Calculate the Interim again.
7. Go to Form Exit then Tax Detail, review how Tax Type M and N have $5000 in taxable wages. You can also access the F07353 and see that tax type M and N are present.
8. Pull the Interim into a Payroll. Then process through final update.
9. Review the F06166B and F06136B and the M and N records are correctly there but if you look at the F06166 and F06136, notice tax type M and N are missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document