E1: 43: Post Program (R09801) Returns Voucher Batch Out of Balance Error
(Doc ID 2811632.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to post a Voucher Batch containing a Debit Memo (PD Document Type) the job returns E-Error Status in the Work with Batches (P0011) screen and the following error appears in the G/L Post (R09801) PDF Report.
"Error: Batch 99999 V In Error"
"Error: AA 09/28/2021 11111 Out of Balance"
"Error: Intercompany Out of Balance"
The issue can be reproduced only with one specific batch following the steps below:
- Start Work with Batches (P0011)
- Enter Batch Number/Type 99999 V
- Click Find
- Select the record and take the Row Exit to Post by Batch
- Click the Green checkmark on the Printer Selection Screen
- The job returns E-Error Status in the Work with Batches (P0011) screen
- Go to Work with Submitted Jobs, find he job and take the View PDF Row Exit
- Note the ""Error: Batch 99999 V In Error" and other errors printed on the report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document