E1: 15: Voiding Prepaid Receipt (P15103) Producing Different Results on Check Item Date (DMTJ) Depending on Void Process
(Doc ID 2811841.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Real Estate Management
When A prepaid receipt is voided the Check Item Date (DMTJ) field is being populated differently depending on how void is completed.
From the P15103/W15103A (Work With Customer Receipts Entry) the void can occur via the Row Exit or by using the delete button.
1. P1511 - Manual Billing Entry: Enter Invoices for period in future, example period 08.
2. P15103 - RE Receipts Entry: Set Processing Options to reflect Prepaid Receipt Processing.
3. P15103 - RE Receipts Entry: Enter A receipt specifying a GL date for month previous to month entered for invoices
4. P15103 - RE Receipts Entry: Select the invoices previously entered.
5. R09801 - General Ledger Post: Post the receipt batch.
6. P15103 – RE Receipts Entry: Review the F03B14 specifically the Check Item Date(DMTJ). The dates on the records are either the invoice GL date or the Receipt GL Date.
7. P15103 – RE Receipts Entry: Void the receipt using the Row Exit for Void.
8. P15103 - Re Receipts Entry: Populate the GL Date and the Reason Code, P15103/W15103B.
9. P15103 - Re Receipts Entry: Review the F03B14 Specifically the Check Item Date(DMTJ). The dates on the records have the Void Date entered on P15103/W15103B form.
10. P15103 - RE Receipts Entry: if void was completed using the Delete Button on the P15103/W15103A
11. P15103 - Review the F03B14 Specifically the Check Item Date(DMTJ). The dates on the records are either the invoice GL date or Receipt GL date. These are exactly the same dates when the receipt was initially entered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document