E1: 31B: VBT Details - P31B66 Allows Adding Barrels / Wrong Barrel IDs in the Grid
(Doc ID 2811961.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a B2T operation, P31B66 VBT Details allows to add barrels into the grid. Also, the barrel ID for all imported lines comes from the last imported barrel in the csv list.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In Search For Operations (P31B94) open a B2T operation.
- Go to Edit (details P31B66) and [Edit VBT Details].
- Export the list of barrels and clear the Volume Status:
Save as a .csv like this
,BDX,ANB/19/2, , ,209,VIEW,1,RED,ACT,190
,BDX,ANB/19/3, , ,209,VIEW,1,RED,ACT,190
- Then choose the import functionality [↓] and use the above .csv.
- The import is accepted and two new lines are added, but only with the second (last) barrel ID on both (all) lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document