E1: 08ES: P05410|ZJDE0005 Enrollment Not Showing ER Cost For Employer Match On 401k.
(Doc ID 2812037.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Employee Self-Service - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P05410|ZJDE0005 Enrollment not showing ER Cost for employer match on 401k.
P085568 Elections Pending Submission is not showing the ER Cost.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. P059116 add a deduction (7000) and a benefit (7010) DBAs
2. The benefit (7010) is set up with P059023 Retirement Match table and Calculation table Method = R1.
3. Create a Plan Master P08320 for the 401k Plan and attach the corresponding DBAs.
4. Attach the plan to the category P08351 and to the benefit group P08350
5. Run the open enrollment process P05410|ZJDE0005 (OPN) for the employee
6. Notice P085568 Elections Pending Submission is not showing the ER Cost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document