E1: 12: R12104 Will Not Automatically Post to F1202 when Using R12104/R09801/R12800
(Doc ID 2812053.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fixed Assets - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When setup correctly the Mass Asset Disposal - R12104 when using the General Ledger Post - R09801 and Post G/L Entries to Assets- R12800 will not post the Account Ledger - F0911 records created by the Mass Asset Disposal - R12104 automatically to both the Account Balances - F0902 and Asset Account Balances File F1202. It updates the Account Balances - F0902 but will not post the records to the Asset Account Balances File - F1202 file.
Entries that will not post automatically can be posted using the P12102 - Revise Unposted or manually using the R12800 - Fixed Asset Post program. Posting the entries that have been created as soon as possible is important so that the disposal can not be run a second time over the same asset.
1. Environment - Either Currency or Non-Currency
2. Date Pattern-Work with Companies-P0010
3. Disposal Rules-Disposal Account Rules-P12141
4. Fixed Asset Constants - P001012
5. Add the Asset- Work with Assets -P1204
6. Add Balances - Beginning Balances - P12130
7. Review Processing Options and Data Selection for the Mass Asset Disposal - R12104
8. Review Processing Options and Data Selection for the General Ledger Post - R09801
9. Review Processing Options and Data Selection for the Post G/L Entries to Assets R12800
10. Run the Mass Asset Disposal - R12104 process in Preliminary
11. Run the Mass Asset Disposal - R12104 process in Final
12. Entries show up in the Revise Unposted -P12102
13. Run the R12800 directly and it will post to the F1202
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document