E1: 15: Voiding Prepaid Receipt(P15103) Produces Same G/L Date For Receipt Records And Prepaid Records
(Doc ID 2812285.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a prepaid receipt is voided in the same month that the receipt was originally posted, the G/L Date for the receipt records and the G/L Date for the prepaid records has the same G/L Date.
For example, the original invoices were posted with a G/L Date of 07/01/2021. The prepaid receipt had a G/L posted date of 06/25/2021.
The void of the prepaid receipt was done after the original receipt G/L Date but before the month end, on 06/28/2021.
- P1511 - Manual Billing Entry: Enter Invoices for period in future, example period 07.
- R09801 – General Ledger Post: Post the Invoice Batch
- P15103 - RE Receipts Entry: Set Processing Options to reflect Prepaid Receipt Processing.
- P15103 - RE Receipts Entry: Enter A receipt specifying a GL date for month previous to month entered for invoices, example 06/25/2021.
- Using Databrowser retrieve receipt records for F03B13(Receipts Header) and F03B14(Receipts Detail)
- P15103 - RE Receipts Entry: Selecting the grid row and using row exit for Void/Delete. Specify a G/L Date(DGJ) of 06/28/2021.
- R09801 - General Ledger Post: Post the void batch.
- Using Databrowser retrieve receipt records for F03B13(Receipts Header) and F03B14(Receipts Detail). Review the G/L Date(DGJ).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document