E1: 42: Create Intercompany Sales Orders (R4210IC) Closes a Credit Order
(Doc ID 2812327.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Create Intercompany Sales Orders (R4210IC) is run against a Credit Order, it successfully creates the SK and OK order, but it changes the Credit Order to Next Status 999 and does not allow Sales Update (R42800) to process the order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup a version of Sales Ledger Inquiry (P42025) specifically for Intercompany Credit Orders as follows:
- Set Defaults Tab Order Type = SI
- Set Defaults Tab Status Code – From = 540
- Set Defaults Tab Status Code – To = 560
- Set Credit Memo Option #1 (Status to select for credit orders) = 560
- Setup a Version of Sales Order Entry (P4210) for Intercompany Credit Orders as follows:
- Set Defaults Tab Option #1 (Order Type) to CO
- Set Interbranch Tab Option #1 (Intercompany Invoice) to 1 (create intercompany invoice)
- Set Interbranch Tab Option #2 (Interbranch Order Types) to CO
- Set Interbranch Tab Option #3 (Cost of Credit Order from History) to 1 (Current Cost from F4105)
- Set Process Tab Option #10 (Cost or Base Price Markup) to 1 (use cost markup for price)
- Set Versions Tab Option #9 (Sales Ledger Inquiry) to the Sales Ledger Version
- Start the Credit Order (P4210) version and click the Add (+) button.
- On the Sales Order Detail Revisions screen, populate Branch 30 in the header, leave the fields blank and take the Form Exit to Credit Memo.
- Enter the Order Number for the return and click Find.
- Take the Row Exit to Select Line and click the Close button
- When the Sales Order Detail screen appears the Credit Order number is populated, the header branch is 30 (Company 0001), the detailed branch is M30 (Company 00200) the order quantity is negative, the price is from the original sales order and the cost is the current cost plus the 10% markup.
- Check the order detail (F4211) and confirm the Interbranch Flag (SO01) is set to 2 for an intercompany credit order and the Original Invoice fields (SDODOC, SDODCT) are also blank.
- Ship Confirm (P4205) the Credit Order
- Check the Item Ledger (P4111). The item was returned to stock in the shipping branch plant.
- Run Create Intercompany Orders (R4210IC) to create the supplying branch sales order (SK) and the selling branch purchase order (OK).
- Check Customer Service Inquiry. The Credit Order Next Status was updated to 999, closing the order. It cannot be processed further.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document