E1: 08: In Work With Form W-4, P053030A, Mail Merge is not Automatically Checking the W-4, Box 1C with Marital Filing Status
(Doc ID 2812332.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Human Resources Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When filling in W-4 information in P053030A, Work With Form W-4, mail merge does not update the W-4 Box 1C, marital filing status.
1. Access Work with Form W-4, P053030A.
2. Enter the employee number and choose the Add function.
3. Fill in the employee W-4 information on Work with Form W-4.
4. Use Mail Merge, W08452A, to create an employee letter from Employee Management (G05BE1), Print Employee Letters
5. On the Print Employee Letters form, click Find to display the employee.
6. To print a date other than the current system date on the letter, complete the Mailing Date field.
7. To select a letter template, complete the Employee Letter Document field.
8. The Employee Letter Document field contains a value that identifies which employee letter document is used from the Maintain Mail Merge Documents program (P980014).
9. To create a single letter, complete the Employee Identification field and the Employee Name field, click Find, and then select the employee record.
10. The employee identification is the employee number, tax ID, or alternate number, depending on the employee number mode that is set up in the payroll constants for company 00000.
11. The Employee Name field names or describes an address.
12. Select Generate Letter from the Row menu.
13. The system displays a copy of the letter, including the merged information.
14. The merged information does not include the marital filing status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document