E1: SOLEXP: New Task Calling Specific Version Not Calling the Specified Version After Promotion
(Doc ID 2812367.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Created an interactive application version and attached it to a task. This was created in DV and promoted to PY and PD. Cleared the cache and having issues when running the task.
- Created a new task to call a new version
- Once the task is promoted to PD and the cache is cleared finding the following:
- When hovering to the new task the version is not displaying
- If checking the Task Profile the calling version showing properly
- Once the user clicks on the task if the user clicks on the about finding there is no calling version
Clearing the cache on the JAS server, bouncing the server did not make a difference.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document