E1: 49: P49660 - Dispostion Loads Does Not Display Quantity in Transaction UOM
(Doc ID 2813073.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When processing Delivery Confirm (P49650) for an In-transit Load and entering a quantity less than what was Ship confirmed then the Delivery confirm screen (P49650) displays quantities in the transaction UOM (entered on the sales order), however the Disposition screen (P49660) displays quantities in the primary UOM.
This is confusing to the user because it is not possible to validate the quantity used in Delivery Confirm is the same quantity being dispositioned.
Steps to Duplicate:
1) Set up item with UOM conversion, e.g. 1 CA = 10 EA
2) Enter Transportation sales order for 2 CA
3) P4960 Create In-transit load and add shipment to load and Approve and Confirm Load
4) P49650, W49650A - Confirm Delivery take Row exit to Confirm Shipment
5) P49650, W49650B - Quantity defaults in transaction UOM used on sales order (CA)
6) P49650, W49650B Change quantity to less than what was shipped (1 CA)
7) P49660, W49660A - Disposition Load form is displayed and now quantity shows in primary UOM (EA)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document