E1: 31P: ETO Change To Work Order Quantity Doesn't Update The Parts List Quantity (P31P001)
(Doc ID 2813327.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Engineer to Order - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When in the ETO Workbench, if the quantity on a work order is changed, system doesn't update the parts list quantity. The version of P48013 behind the ETO work bench is set to update the parts list quantity.
- Add ETO project with WO task and quantity.
- Attach work order parts list.
- Create named version of P48013 set to update parts list for header changes.
- Call this named version from P31P001.
- Change WO quantity and dates in the workbench, not from P48013 itself.
- Review the parts list and dates and quantities are unchanged.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!