E1: FDA: Application Changes Not Reflected in Local Web Client
(Doc ID 2814396.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After making some changes to any application in Form Design Aid (FDA), those changes are not reflected when the application is run in local web client. There was no indication of web jiti and could see that the local web was pointing to J environment instead on non-J (eg: JDV920 instead of DV920). Ideally, web jiti should happen after the application modification and the latest changes should appear in the local web. It is the same issue irrespective of how the application is opened in local web - using fastpath or using Run HTML option or using FDA Preview.
Steps to replicate:
- Login to FAT client
- Access local web using Tools -->EnterpriseOne Menu in Solution Explorer
- Open OMW (Object Management Workbench) from fastpath
- Move any application to a project (Eg: P01012)
- Open the application in FDA
- Make some changes to the application like modify form control labels or grid column names etc. and save the changes in FDA
- Open the above application using fastpath in local web
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document