E1: 49: Changing Carrier On Purchase Order does not Create New Shipment
(Doc ID 2814793.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the carrier on an existing purchase order using the P4310, a new shipment number is not being generated for the carrier change. In addition, the carrier number is not getting updated on the existing shipment. This occurs if the carrier is changed on the header or detail record.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Enter a purchase order using the P4310 for a document type and line type setup on the 49/SD UDC table in order to generate an inbound shipment. Manually input the carrier value.
2. Verify the shipment was properly created and the carrier added in the order is on the shipment using the P4915.
3. Go back into the P4310 and change the carrier on either the header or detail record.
4. Review the F4311. The same shipment number originally assigned is still associated with the order line.
5. Go into the P4915 and take the row exit-->Shipment-->Revisions and review the Miscellaneous tab. The original carrier assigned remains on the shipment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document