E1: 07: Employee Pay & Tax Register, R073231, does not Display Taxable Wages When Processing Option 3 is set to Blank
(Doc ID 2814892.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When processing option #3 of R073231, Employee Pay & Tax Register is set to blank, the report does not display the taxable wages.
- Access R073231, Employee Pay & Tax Register, through Batch Versions (BV).
- Select the appropriate version and use the Row exit to update the processing options.
- Do not enter a value in processing option 3, year-to-date w/monthly balances.
- Fill out the other processing options accordingly and click the check mark.
- On Work with Batch Versions, select your version and click the check mark and submit the report.
- In Submitted Jobs, review the report and verify the Taxable Wages column is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document