E1: 31B: Speed Actuals - P31B67 and Speed Operation Update - P31B96 Are Removing Trial Blend ID From F31B65 (Operation Header) for an Operation Created Using Trail Blend (P31B320)
(Doc ID 2815439.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P31B67 Speed Actuals and P31B96 Speed Operation Update are removing trial Blend ID from F31B65 (Operation Header) for an operation created using trail Blend (P31B320).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In P31B320 Search for Trial Blend add a trial bland. Press save and continue. Select one line from the input lots, from action, take the Create Operations option, press [>>].
- In P31B94 Search For Operations open the new T2T operation and add a new to vessel: an empty tank. Save.
- Check F31B65 Operation Header for the operation ID.
- Still in In P31B94 main screen, select the record based on the operation id, take the Action to Speed Actuals, press [>>].
- P31B67 Speed Actuals Update opens, choose the Status = ACTUAL (to change from old status ACTIVE) and press save and close.
- Check again F31B65 for the operation ID. After speed actuals, blend ID is cleared.
The same happens with Speed Operation Update P31B96.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document