E1: 03B: In Manual Draft (P03B602) Prevent Void, Delete or NSF of Draft After Partial NSF for Full Draft Amount
(Doc ID 2815488.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Manual Draft Program (P03B602) allows partial NSF for full Draft Amount multiple times. If Partial NSF was done for the whole Draft Amount the Draft should be flagged as voided and Void or Delete or NSF or partial NSF should not be allowed.
1. In the Manual Draft (P03B602) enter AR Draft (Form W03B602B) and post it.
2. Run Draft Remittance (R03B672) and post it
3. In Manual Draft (P03B602) take Row Exits Void or NSF and check Partial NSF checkbox and enter the full Open Amount of the Draft.
4. Notice the draft was not flagged as Voided or NSF (column Receipt NSF/Void Code in P03B602 Form W03B602A) even though the NSF was for the full Draft Amount.
5. The system created NP document for the NSF in the Customer Ledger.
6. After that it is possible to do Partial NSF again and again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document