E1: 31: Work Order Material Issues (P31113) Not Reported Or Interactive Screen Does not Appear During Super Backflush (P31123) Transactions
(Doc ID 2815658.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing WO completions with Super Backflush (P31123), the P31113 window does not pop-up, interactively, or does not report IM Issue Material transactions, when called Blind.
- Create Parent (M stock) item and P Stock Type) components, P3003 routing, and P3002 bill of material.
- Add P48013 production work order and run R31410 to attach parts list and routing.
- Verify that issue type Code is U for sUperbackflush in P3111 Parts List.
- Validate named version of P31113 is set to display Issue type U lines and (optionally) pre-populate the issue quantity and Issues(1/) flag.
- When P31113 is called from the menu or called from P31114, IM Material Issues tests successfully.
- ONLY when P31113 is called from P31123, does the system fail to report IM transactions (blind) or call P431113 (interactive).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!