E1: 49: Cancelling a Partially Received Purchase Order (P4310) not Removing Shipment Detail
(Doc ID 2815812.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a transportation purchase order line has been partially received, the remaining quantity is placed on a new shipment. If that line is cancelled, the shipment number is not being removed from the purchase order line and the quantity remains on the existing shipment detail. This causes an issue processing the shipment, as the order line is at a status of 980/999, which means the shipment cannot be approved or confirmed/received. The error: Error Updating Order Detail- Next Status (071M) will be received when attempting to approve the shipment due to the status codes. In addition, if the option to bypass updating the order status on the order is disabled, the order line would not show up in the PO Receipts. The remaining quantity was cancelled, so it should be removed from the shipment.
1. Enter a 1 line purchase order using the P4310 that creates a shipment.
2. Using the P4960, build a load for the shipment.
3. Approve the load using the P4960.
4. Load confirm the load (P49640), but only receive a partial quantity in the P4312.
5. Reverse the receipt using the P43214.
6. Add a new line to the purchase order using the P4310.
7. Cancel line 1.00 using the row exit in the P4310.
8. Add a 3rd line to the order using the P4310 and cancel line 2.00.
9. Review the shipment and F4311 data. A shipment is assigned to line 1.00 that was cancelled and to line 3.00 (correct). The shipment detail has line 1.00
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document