E1: 51: Project Status Inquiry Shows Duplicate Records with Level of Detail Totaling (P51X0210)
(Doc ID 2815852.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When reviewing data in Project Status Inquiry (P51X0210), having the Level of Detail Totaling option set in Work With Project Status Inquiry (P51X0200), the system will display duplicate records.
In JSI (P512000) the issue does not occur and the data is displayed correctly. The issue in P51X0210 causes more records to be displayed and also makes the comparison to JSI more difficult.
- In Project Status Inquiry Column Definition Application (P51X90), define some columns
- In Work with Job Master (P51006), enter a Job
- Row exit > Job Budgets > Budget Original and enter some amounts
- In Journal Entries (P0911), enter and post some batches for the job’s accounts
- In Work With Project Status Inquiry (P51X0200), populate the Job and some Columns. Press View Now to enter Project Status Inquiry (P51X0210)
- Verify the LOD headers are displayed twice
- Check the Suppress Zero Accounts flag and verify the headers are still displayed twice
- Verify similar setup in JSI and confirm the amounts are not displayed twice in JSI
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document