E1: 32: Error 0508 “The Line Number Must Be Unique on Any One Order.” Is Received In Customer Service Inquiry (P4210) For a Configured Item and PO [5. Line Number Increment = 0.001]
(Doc ID 2816021.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error 0508 "The line number must be unique on any one order." is received in Customer Service Inquiry (P4210), for a configured item and PO [5. Line Number Increment = 0.001].
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- In P4101 Item Master/P41026 Item Branch created three CFG items: one parent and two components.
- For Customer Service Inquiry P4210 ZJDE0008 (for CFG items), set PO [Defaults] tab
[5. Line Number Increment = 0.001].
- In P4210 ZJDE0008 add a new SO for the configured parent.
- In P3210 Configure Item press Add to order.
- Back in P4210, add another line, tab down and notice the error:
Error 0508 "The line number must be unique on any one order."
The second item line number will default on the screen as 1000.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document