E1: 34: Changes Made to Adjusted Change Quantity Field and Adjusted Change Amount Field are Updated Incorrectly in P34200 Revise Forecast Summary Program
(Doc ID 2816230.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In P34200 Revise summary forecast program, updating adjusted forecast quantity using change quantity functionality overrides the adjusted forecast amount to a value equal to adjusted forecast quantity. Also, when user make changes to forecast adjusted amount using change amount and change types (A or % or *), the adjusted amount is not updated with the change amount rather change quantity field is updated with the change amount value.
- P34200 - Inquire on an item
- P34200 - Row exit and select revise forecast
- P34200 - Observe adjusted forecast quantity = 10 and adjusted forecast amount = 50
- P34200 - Set change type to * (Override quantity) and change quantity to 100 and click save
- P34200 - Observe adjusted amount field value is overridden with the value equal = 100 same as the adjusted forecast quantity
- P34200 – Inquire on a summary forecast item (GPFCST1.2) and take row exit to Revise forecast
- P34200 – Observe the current adjusted quantity is 1000 and Adjusted amount is 5000
- P34200 – Update adjusted amount to 6000 using change type A and change amount =1000
- The expectation is that adjusted amount should be updated to 6000 and adjusted quantity should be updated to 1200.
- P34200 – Observe the adjusted quantity is increased by a value of 1000 instead of the adjusted amount and adjusted amount is increased to 10000
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document