E1: 76A: Massive Draft Entry (P76A8000) Incorrectly Sets Error 0069 – “Posting Edit Code Does Not Allow Entry” when the Account attached to the RD1x AAI has PEC = M
(Doc ID 2816597.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The GL Account attached to the RD1 AAI for Drafts Accepted is set up in Work with Accounts (P0901) with a Post-Edit-Code (PEC) equal to M for Machine-Generated. This is to prevent users from manually creating entries to this account. When a draft is created via Massive Draft Entry (P76A8000) that will be using this RD1 AAI, the program sets error 0069: "Posting Edit Code Does Not Allow Entry".
NOTE: The standard Drafts Entry program (P03B602) does not set this error when the RD1 AAI account has a PEC value of M.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- P0092: set the localization country code to AR for Argentina, log off and back in
- P0901: set up a Drafts Accept account with PEC = M for an Argentina company
- P0012: attach this account to the RD1 AAI for the Argentina company
- P03013: set up a customer with payment instrument for Argentina drafts
- P03B11: create an invoice for this customer
- P76A8000: create a draft for this customer
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document