E1: SOLEXP: E1PAGE: Task ID Prefixed with Space Character Does not Render in Composed Page
(Doc ID 2816800.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P9000 Task Revisions allows new task with Task ID prefixed with space character.
When the Task ID is added as menu option, the task is launched successfully.
When the Task ID is added to Tile Type 'Task' in Composed Page, tile is disabled and display as "Invalid Object".
Steps to reproduce
1. Fastpath P9000. Click ADD icon.
2. Add space prefix to generated task id JDEnnnnn. Task Name: task id JDEnnnnn prefix with space. Task Type: Interactive. Application P0014
3. Go to Personalization > Manage Content > Composed Pages
4. Add Tile Type Task
5. Task ID click Visual Assist. Find and select Task ID *JDEnnnnn
6. Save and exit Composed Page. Tile is disabled and displayed as "Invalid Object".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document