E1: FDA: Pushbutton Size Shrinks on Parent Form After Return From Popup Form Interconnect to External Form
(Doc ID 2816802.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pushbutton in parent form calls Popup Form Interconnect to External Form. After control is returned to parent form, pushbutton is disabled and its size has shrunk.
1. In OMW add Interactive Application.
2. Form > Create External form. External Application Type: Composed Page, External Application: <not populated>. The form is a Dummy external form.
3. Form > Create Fix|Inspect form. Add pushbutton named 'Form Interconnect Type - Pop-up to External Form'.
4. Add ER on pushbutton :
• Form Interconnect (Pop-up) to External Form
• Disable pushbutton.
5. Run Application. Click pushbutton.
Dummy External Form error as expected.
Pushbutton size has shrunk.
6. Press F5. Pushbutton size is restored to original size.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document