E1: 32: Direct Labor Routing Costs (B1, C3 and C4) for Configured R AIRs Calculated by Order Processing - R31401 Are Incorrect and/or Inaccurate
(Doc ID 2817250.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Routing Costs populating F3102 via R31410 are not being calculated correctly and/or accurately. This is for Direct Labor (B1, C3, C4)" so it only displays on a single row.
- Setup Costing Options in the MFG Constants Overheads Include the following: Calc Var On Direct labor
Cal fixed on Direct labor.
- Use a Work Center that has Frozen Direct Labor, Labor Variable O/H, Labor Fixed O/H
- Using the P3003 - Add 3 Routing steps with Run Labor Only
- Using the P3293 R Rules -Add a Configured Routing Rule to pull in these 3 Routing Steps
- Create a Configured Sales Order
- Run the R31410 (PO Calculate Standard Cost=1)
- Review the P31022 Production Cost
- Note the Standard Amounts per each cost type of B1 (Direct Labor), C3
(Labor Variable O/H), and Labor Fixed O/H .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document