E1: 41: Inaccurate Period Totals In Item As Of Table (F41112)
(Doc ID 2817306.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Upgrading from 9.1 to 9.2, the September 2021 quantities recorded in Item As Of File (F41112) for 2021 on hundreds of records are incorrect. For example, Branch 235, Item 17609608602, Location 1GD001A Period 9 in the As Of File (F41112.NQ09) has a period quantity of -1,170 units while the sum of the transaction quantities in the Item Ledger (F4111.TRQT) in September 2021 was 180 units.
The issue cannot be reproduced in the test environment. The client indicates the following occurred.
- Two weeks after go-live the client ran the Item Balance\Ledger Integrity Report (R41544)
- The report PDF was blank indicating no integrity variances.
- Three weeks after go-live the client ran the Item Balance\Ledger Integrity Report (R41544) again
- This time report was 14 pages long with hundreds of lines with integrity variances
- Checking the As Of File (F41112) the client determined that the data populated in Period 9 of 2021 of the Item As Of File (F41112) on all the records was incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document