E1: 04: When Creating One Payment with Alternative Payee and have Processing Option Process by Payee in R04570 Set to a 1, Result is Incorrect Alpha Name and No Address Book Number in F470562.
(Doc ID 2817723.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating Payment Group (R04570) processing by payee in the processing options should be creating one payment to the alternate payee. Currently when running R04570, it is creating one payment but with the company name as the alpha name and no address book number in F470562. It is not creating the payment with the alternate payee name and address book number.
Steps to duplicate issue:
- Create two vendors A and B in Address Book and Supplier Master
- Create vouchers to be paid for each of the vendors in P0411
- Create bank information for vendor B. Vendor A does not have a bank account setup in P0030G
- Voucher created for vendor A should have vendor B as the alternate payee in P0411
- Create a payment group for both A and B in (R04570) setting processing option, Process By Tab as Payee
- Write the payment group (P04571)
- Create a bank tape (P0457). Select the payment, Row Exit to Diskette, Select OK
- Run the Copy to Outbound EDI Files (R47057)
- Review F470562 and F470563, You see in F470562 has incorrect Alpha Name and Blank for the Address Book Number
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document