E1: 08ES: ESS P051127 Daily Time Entry Lets The User Save Bad Data.
(Doc ID 2817886.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Employee Self-Service - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ESS application P051127 accepts invalid sub-ledger values.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Log in as EE through ESS and go to time entry screen P051127
2. Enter time and enter an invalid value (ex, 100,611) in the Sub-Ledger field and tab down.
3. Enter a valid work order but include a comma in the number...
4. Select the row and click Save, and then Save again.
5. The work order is valid (number in F4801) but it lets the user save bad data. And the same can be submitted for approval/later gets approved and processed by the Batch processor without any error and gets moved to F06116.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document