E1: OMW: Promoting an OMW Project with Custom Modifications to a Standard Object Fails upon Applying ESU in Tools 9.2.1 and Later
(Doc ID 2818101.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing a custom modification to a standard object and promoting an OMW project that includes the object to an upper path code, it fails with no transfer was required error.
This issue can be observed in the following scenario:
1. Apply an ESU to DV and add one of the objects in the ESU to a project to apply custom modifications
2. Check in the modified object
3. Build and deploy and test in DV
4. Apply the ESU to PY to install Oracle provided objects
5. Promote the project with the modified object (containing the custom modifications) from DV to PY
Promoting the OMW project fails with the information indicating that no transfer was required as newer objects existed in the target environment.
In previous tools releases (9.2.0.x and below), taking the same steps would successfully promote the modified object from DV to PY.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document