E1: 74Y: Province not setup (I74E007) and Invalid Province Code Length (I74E008) Errors on Italian Electronic Invoice for Foreign Customers
(Doc ID 2818195.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the Print Invoices batch (R42565) to generate an Italian electronic invoice, the following errors are displayed in the Work Center and the xml is not generated :
- Province not setup (I74E007)
- Invalid Province Code Length (I74E008).
This happens when the customer is not localized in Italy and the address format does not include a state/province. According to the official documentation on the Italian Tax Authorities website, it is confirmed that the Provincia is used for resident customers only.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enable Italy localization in User profile and ensure the related Italy localization setup is in place.
- Set the address of the customer other than Italy and which does not include a state/province.
- Create a sales order SO for that customer.
- Set same version name for R42565 and P7420565 and document type RI in both versions.
- Run R42565. The work center displays the following errors: Province not setup and Invalid Province Code Length.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document