E1: 43: Standalone Landed Cost (P43214) Uses Incorrect On Hand Quantity when Booking to DMAAIs 4385 and 4332
(Doc ID 2818209.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When applying standalone landed cost to multiple received lines having same item and the quantity On Hand covers only a partial quantity from first lines, the landed cost entries are not correctly booked to DMAAIs 4385 and 4332 accounts.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Define an item with inventory cost defined at item branch level.
- Create a purchase order with 2 lines for same item (1st line qty 15, 2nd line qty 20).
- Receive the full qty into stock.
- Do an inventory issue for a quantity of 25 so only 10 remains On Hand.
- Apply standalone landed cost for both lines on the receipt.
- The landed cost is booked for the 2 lines as following:
- 1st line: 5 EA to DMAAI 4332 and 10 EA to DMAAI 4385. This is correct.
- 2nd line: 10 EA to DMAAI 4332 and 10 EA to DMAAI 4385 . This is not correct. For the 2nd line, all LC amount should be written directly to the DMAAI 4332, as there is no On Hand left after checking the 1st line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document