E1: 42: Hold Code Not Removed from Sales Order Header When Releasing Multiple Hold Codes without Closing and Reopening the Application Held Order Release (P43070)
(Doc ID 2818241.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a sales order has multiple hold codes and the user attempts to subsequently remove all hold codes from the order in Held Order Release (P43070), without closing and reopening the application, the hold codes are marked as Released in Held Orders (F4209) table. However, the hold code is not removed from the sales order header.
There is no way to remove the hold code without updating the table with SQL.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a sales order that has 2 hold codes tied to it (C1 and C3); C3 is on the sales order header.
- Open P43070 with Processing Option set to '1' to display SOs.
- Release both hold codes without closing and reopening the application, one after another.
- Notice both hold codes are removed from P43070 and they got Release Code updated in F4209 table.
- Re-Inquire on sales order and notice the hold code is still on the sales order header.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document