E1: 15: Create Amortization (R15170) Creates Amortization Schedule with Interest in First Period for Lessee Lease with Rent Steps and Advanced Payment Terms
(Doc ID 2818301.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lessee leases with rent step setup in Recurring Billing (P1502) are incorrectly calculating interest for the first period when Advanced Payment terms are setup. A similar issue was addressed on Bug 32930383. Interest is calculated correctly with no rent step. If the lease has a rent step, it is incorrectly calculating interest.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps
- Create a Lessee lease (P1501) Tested with Property Operating lease
- Create Recurring Billing with at least 2 rent steps- Payment terms in advance (P1502)
- Change status to 10(P15171)
- Run Create Amortization (R15170)
- Interest is calculated for the 1st payment.
BUG 32930383 - INTEREST INCORRECTLY CACULATED FOR 1ST PAYMENT IN ADVANCE was applied and may be responsible for new issue
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document