E1: 42: 49: R42520 Blanks Out Shipment Number when Inventory Commitment Preference is ON
(Doc ID 2819571.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When turning on the Inventory Commitment preference for the R42520 - Pick Slip and processing transportation sales orders, it correctly updates the Branch/Plant based on Item Availability, but it blanks out the Shipment number on the F4211. The original shipment is correctly cancelled, but no new shipment number is created.
Steps to Duplicate:
1) Set up item in multiple Branch/Plants with at least one branch having no availability
2) P40306 Set up Inventory Commitment preference for Branch/Plants that have availability
3) Set up P4210 processing option #1. Activate Availability Checking = 2 - Activate, notify, but do not backorder or cancel, but Do not activate Inventory commitment preference
4) Enter Transportation sales order for branch with no availability
5) Set up R42520 processing options to hard commit and to use Preferences to Commit and Run R42520
6) P4210 Note that it correctly updates the Branch/Plant on the order based on commitment preference however the shipment number is blanked out
7) P4215 The original shipment is cancelled correctly however No new shipment is created
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document